Home

Mass Effect 2 Samara loyalty mission

Tipos: Hoteles, Apartamentos, Villas, Albergues, Resorts, B&B

1. Reserva un Hotel en Samara, Rusia. Precios óptimos. Pague en el hote
  2. Samara's loyalty mission in Mass Effect 2 is unique, as it includes plenty of conversation and no combat. Plus, it's among the only quests in the game that
  3. Mass Effect 2 introduced squad loyalty missions, which were designed to not only guarantee that squadmates were loyal to Commander Shepard and their cause, but
  4. This page of IGN's Mass Effect 2 wiki guide is all about the Samara: The Ardat-Yakshi Loyalty Mission on Omega, including how to get through all comba
  5. Mass Effect 2: Samara Loyalitätsmission: Die Ardat-Yakshi So erfüllt ihr in Mass Effect 2 Samara Loyalitätsmission, erfahrt das Passwort zum VIP-Bereich des

This post is part of the series: Mass Effect 2 Walkthrough - Loyalty Missions - Part 2. While you gear up for your fight with the collectors you'll need to Samara: The Ardat-Yakshi is a Loyalty Mission in Mass Effect 2. Samara: The Ardat-Yakshi is about Samara's daughter, Morinth.She suffers a rare genetic In-depth look at the major choices in Mass Effect 2 and consequences - both short and long term - of each. Full details on all possible Romances. In-depth Class Mass Effect 1 Remaster: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4kahSgkPUUrRpnfRnsXTQC2uSESj368_____.. Mass Effect 2 provides plenty of options when it comes to crewmates, and their lives are in your hands. Loyalty is an important feature in the game, as

Mass Effect 2: The 10th Anniversary Run pt28 - Samara's

Samara's daughter Morinth suffers a rare genetic defect that allows her to destroy her partner's mind during sex. Samara has a good lead on Morinth's whereabouts and RELATED: Mass Effect 2: Every Loyalty Mission, Ranked From Worst To Best. Instead, the second part of act 2 is about getting almost all of the loyalty Samara is a Companion or potencial Companion for Mass Effect 2. Samara can fight alongside Commander Shepard. Samara has the following proficiencies: Submachine Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Missions Guide. Below, you'll find a list of every loyalty mission in the game for each character, which details the steps you'll During Samara's loyalty mission in Mass Effect 2, Shepard must help the Asari hunt down her daughter.Upon doing so, Shepard must decide which of the two

Loyalty Missions Explained. Every squadmate in Mass Effect 2 has a loyalty mission, where you must complete a specific favor for them to sort out their In this video, I'll show you what happens if you lose track of Morinth and fail Samara's loyalty mission in Mass Effect 2.MASS EFFECT 2 - WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU..

Mass Effect Legendary Edition Pt 48 Samara Loyalty, Playing Mass Effect Legendary Edition- Mass Effect 2 Part 22: Samara's Loyalty Mission Mass Effect 2. So I failed Samara's loyalty mission. User Info: davidson175. davidson175 11 years ago #1. Is there any way to get it again, or am I stuck Samara: The Ardat-Yakshi. This is a very short loyalty mission, and requires no combat. This one's all about conversation and character. It takes place on Omega Here's everything you should know about picking Morinth or Samara in Mass Effect 2. Samara Loyalty Mission. Samara is a Justicar and her daughter, Morinth, is an

Samara's loyalty quest in Mass Effect 2, called The Ardat-yakshi is a mission that people will want to ace if the plan on getting one hundred percent in the Morality Requirements in Mass Effect 2. Samara's loyalty mission works differently than others available in the game. It features no combat but relies Samara ist eine fasst 1.000 Jahre alte Asari-Justikarin mit beeindruckenden biotischen Kräften. Sie verfolgt beim Aufeinandertreffen in Mass Effect 2 ihre This part of the walkthrough covers the loyalty missions for Thane, Garrus, Samara, Mordin and Legion. May 20, 2021 · When you complete both the missions Treason Mass Effect 2. Mass Effect 3. By the code, I will serve you, Shepard. Your choices are my choices. Your morals are my morals. Your wishes are my code.

In what ways does the outcome of Samara's loyalty mission in Mass Effect 2 affect Mass Effect 3? Ask Question Asked 9 years, 6 months ago. Active 8 Millones de Productos que Comprar! Envío Gratis en Productos Participantes Samara's loyalty quest in Mass Effect 2, called The Ardat-yakshi is a mission that people will want to ace if the plan on getting one hundred percent in the campaign

Mass Effect 2 introduced squad loyalty missions, which were designed to not only guarantee that squadmates were loyal to Commander Shepard and their cause, but that they were psychologically prepared for the suicide mission they all agreed to undertake.This meant tying up loose ends in their lives that might distract them from the mission, and Samara's loose end had haunted her for 400 years How can you get Samara or Morinth Loyal in Mass Effect 2 - Loyalty Guide. The most significant element of the game you need to know is that you can either win Samara loyalty or Morinth loyalty, but not both. Samara is a thousand-year-old Asari Justicar who is a member of an ancient monastic order. They follow a strict honor code. Whereas Morinth( daughter of samara), an Ardat-Yakshi Asari. This is Samara's loyalty mission in Mass Effect 2, and unlike most other loyalty missions in the game, it's possible to fail and miss out on the achievement if you make the wrong choices jacob loyalty mission | mass effect 2 legendary edition | full walkthrough part 14 | 4k hdr rtx 3090. 1 . collector ship | mass effect 2 legendary edition | full walkthrough part 13 | 4k uhd hdr on rtx 3090 . 1 . dossier: the assassin | mass effect 2 legendary edition | full walkthrough part 12 | 4k uhd hdr. 1 . dossier: the justicar | mass effect 2 legendary edition | full walkthrough part 11.

520 Hoteles en Samara, Rusia - Con ofertas especiales

In what ways does the outcome of Samara's loyalty mission in Mass Effect 2 affect Mass Effect 3? Ask Question Asked 9 years, 6 months ago. Active 8 years, 6 months ago. Viewed 8k times 10 I did my best to keep the title spoiler-free, as this is a major story decision, but the rest of it will obviously have to have spoilers in it.. Mass Effect 2; Samara Help; User Info: BeastShott. BeastShott 9 years ago #1. I need to get samaras loyalty so she can be my biotic in the suicide mission. But I can't trigger her loyalty mission because the only mission left is to get the IFF, is there a way to get her loyalty mission triggered before the suicide mission? Please Help!!!! Gamer tag: MegaGinger13 The official No-Bark Noonan of. On this page, we proffer our suggestion for the optimum sequence of story missions and events in Mass Effect 2. Simple! Mass Effect 2 Mission Order: optimal order for recruitment, loyalty & DLC.

The decision in Samara's Loyalty mission should have been more grey. MASS EFFECT 2. I feel like the character of Morinth was a missed opportunity for the writers to force a real moral dilemma for Shepard's choice. Even in a Renegade run, I have no way to imagine justifying choosing Morinth (a psychotic serial killer) over Samara (a Justicar. Recruiting Samara (the justicar) will take a bit of work on Illium. You need to talk to Officer Dara and your old ally Liara to get her location. You should be able to meet her in the spaceport and cut a deal with Samara and Detective Anaya. Along the way you'll get to kill some Eclipse Sisters. If you need any help getting Pitne For to talk, finding Samara, handling Elnora, or dealing with. Mass Effect 2 ist nicht so schwer, dass man gleich Cheats braucht - aber unsere Lösung hift beim Durchspielen von Mass Effect 2. Neben der Lösung aller Missionen geben wir auch allgemeine Tipps. LOYALTY MISSION - Samara Careful, this mission may fail if you miss your interview with Morinth. We must take into account Samara's information about her daughter's interests. At the end of the mission, you can turn against Samara and recruit Morinth. This choice will offer less interesting consequences for Mass Effect 3, but it is very surprising. MISSION LOYALTY - Tali Careful, this. I've read that once the Omega 4 relay is open you should go immediately or else you won't be able to save all the crew. I had 2 loyalty missions left (Samara and Legion) and after legion, when I went to do the Samara mission the joker-all-goes-to-hell section was triggered. I had a pre legion g..

Mass Effect 2: Samara's Loyalty Mission Walkthroug

Posted February 13, 2010. So how about list of easy or loyalty missions worth it on insanity and a reason. just copy and paste. 1. Samara - no combat. 2. Thane - no combat. 3. Tali - easy enemies. 4 In preparation for ME3, I'm doing a replay of Mass Effect 2 and I want to know if I can take Legion on Tali's loyalty mission, complete all other loyalty missions (including his), and still save everyone in the crew.. I know at some point, my ship gets invaded and collectors make off with a lot of my crew. I also know that there's some sort of timing mechanic built into the game where if I.

Mass Effect 2 Samara's Loyalty Mission Walkthrough CB

1. After Horizon, Miranda and Jacob's loyalty missions are unlocked, completing a N7 Assignment (or one of their loyalty missions) will unlock the next (loyalty) mission - rinse and repeat until Samara's loyalty mission becomes available to unlock her Reave. Pick up the 6th squadmate next to trigger the Collector Ship mission
  2. Mass Effect 2: Check Out The Best Way To Get & Keep Samara Or Morinth Loyal! This mission is basically a loyalty mission which is based on the loyalty of your crew-mates. This can only be achieved if they are loyal to you and your cause. Another important thing is how heedful the player is. Players can just be confined to their loyalty
  3. re: Glitch in Samara's loyalty mission I had this glitch when I did it the first time, on a renegade runthrough, but not the second time, a completionist paragon runthrough. I'm not sure why
  4. Mass Effect 2 Samara Loyalty Mission guía - Mass Effect . In Mass Effect 2 verdienen Sie die Loyalität Ihrer Teammitglieder, indem Sie ihre spezifischen Loyalitätsmissionen erfüllen. Diese werden freigeschaltet, nachdem Sie zwischen den vorherigen Missionen einige Male mit ihnen gesprochen haben und einen bestimmten Punkt im Spiel erreicht haben. Mit Mass Effect Legendary Edition werden.
  5. You can accept Jack's loyalty missions in Mass Effect 2 after arriving at Normandy after the Prodigal. There will be an argument going on between Jack and Miranda. You can either calm both of them, keeping their loyalty intact. This will require Charm. The other option is to side with one of them. Whoever you do not choose will be upset with you. However, their loyalty can be brought back by.
  6. ation of decisions and actions throughout the rest of the game; here's what you need to do to.
  7. Select Mass Effect 2 from the game list, and choose the desired bonus item. Repeat the steps with a new drpepper.com account to get the other bonus items. Completion bonuses. Successfully complete the game. Then, start a new game with the cleared saved game file to start with the following bonuses: choose Loyalty Bonus Skill at the start; retain Skill Points from first playthrough; retain.

Samara - The Ardat-Yakshi - Mass Effect 2 Wiki Guide - IG

Mass Effect 2's final battle can have huge repercussions on your future. The 'Suicide Mission' is your last chance to stop the collectors, and if you are not careful, your entire party could perish. And it's best to save as many characters as possible because ME3 is directly linked to how your story plays out in Mass Effect 2 Stage 1: Play The Story Until Reaching the Reaper IFF Story Mission Welcome to Mass Effect 2. Widely regarded as the pinnacle of the series and one of the greatest RPG games of all time, Mass Effect 2 vastly improves upon the first game in many ways to provide a more robust experience, while pumping the production value and delivering an epic cinematic experience that rivals some of the. Mass Effect Legendary Edition Guide: Suicide Mission Mass Effect 2 The Suicide Mission, as you probably guessed from the name, is a milestone in the history of Mass Effect 2. Commander Shepard spends all of his time throughout the game preparing for this mission, including the improvements we talked about in our general errors. to avoid the play from the beginning of last month

Mass Effect 2: Samara Loyalitätsmission: Die Ardat-Yakshi

Mass Effect Legendary Edition romance options guide | PCGamesN

Mass Effect 2 Walkthrough - Samara's Loyalty Mission

Mass Effect 2 Choices and Consequences. We will take a look at every decision possible in Mass Effect 2 and its effects in not only ME2 but also the next game, Mass Effect 3 and how your choice. It's just a staple of RPG games to have mandatory side quests, and Mass Effect 2 is no exception to the rule. Don't be lazy, don't be impatient, make sure you do every single loyalty mission as they become available! Just before you do the Reaper IFF mission, or any time before, you need to explore the entire galaxy to 100% completion as well During Samara's loyalty mission in Mass Effect 2, Shepard needs to get and keep Morinth's attention. Players can easily fail if they aren't careful. Throughout Mass Effect 2 's second act, players will need to recruit more squadmates to build their team against the Collectors and complete each new. Mass Effect - Hilfe; Mass Effect 2 - Hilfe; Morinth bekommen; Seite 1 von 2 1 2 Letzte. Gehe zu.

Samara: The Ardat-Yakshi Mass Effect 2 Wik

1. Mass Effect 2 mission order. The recommended Mass Effect 2 mission order is as follows. First, we will cover the recruitment missions. Some characters have unique dialogue in these missions, so to.
  2. This is one of Mass Effect 2's more unique loyalty missions in that you can complete it without firing a single bullet - the only other quest like this is Samara's loyalty mission, which we recently discussed with the writer behind it. If you want to make Thane loyal and ensure he appears in Mass Effect 3, look no further than this comprehensive Mass Effect 2 Thane loyalty mission guide.
  3. Mass Effect 2 loyalty mission order: Mordin - Garrus and Tali both have unique dialogue here; Jacob - Mordin has unique dialogue here; Thane - Tali and Garrus both have unique dialogue; Grunt - there is no unique dialogue, but you may want Mordin for the story; Garrus; Zaeed; Samara; Kasumi - this mission has unique dialogue depending on how far you've progressed through the gam
  4. Mass Effect 3's romance system is a continuation of 2, but without loyalty missions or strict restrictions on whom you can romance until the lock-in point. Until then you can pursue multiple relationships. However, responding positively to a crewmate during their lock-in scene will alter dialogue with other crewmates so you can't pursue a relationship with them. Non crew-mates can still be.
  5. thegamer.com - Samara's loyalty mission in Mass Effect 2 is unique, as it includes plenty of conversation and no combat. Plus, it's among the only quests in the

Samara: The Ardat-yakshi - Loyalty Missions - Walkthrough

Mass Effect 2 - Samara Loyalty Mission (Insanity) (Paragon

Descubre la librería más grande. Todos tus libros en español e inglés a un clic Mass Effect 2: Lanius Loyalty Mission: Samara Samara pursues the lead on Morinth to Omega, and learns that Cerberus is deceitful and cruel but not in the way she expected I'm on my second run through Mass Effect 2 and trying to decide who to take with me on the Loyalty missions I have left. Had some good dialogue taking Miranda with me on Jack's mission, and I know there's some special dialogue if you take Legion on Tali's mission. The ones I have left are Grunt, Mordin, Samara, Tali, and Thane. I don't remember Legion having a loyalty mission, and I know you.

Whoever they saved with show up in Mass Effect 3; Samara will help Shepard during a mission but Morinth will simply send an email. And during Mordin's loyalty mission, Shepard must decide whether. Loyalty Missions. Loyalty Missions are absolutely vital to ensuring the survival of your entire crew. From the beginning of the game, once you take control of the Normandy again, you'll unlock character-specific Loyalty Missions for each of your squadmates. Completing them (and making sure you win their trust in those missions) is how you earn their loyalty. A fully loyal crew will be less. Samara is Mass Effect 2's take on a female Batman, down to a strict adherence to a specific code. In Act 2 of Mass Effect, you'll receive a list of new characters that you can recruit, which includes Samara via her mission, Dossier: The Justicar. What makes Samara's recruitment mission unique is that you can choose to either recruit Samara or her daughter, Morinth. However, of the two, we. In order to obtain this capability as a Commitment mission reward to use for your personality, you must assist Morinth eliminate Samara during Samara'h Loyalty mission. However, it is usually achievable to keep Samara on your team but still get Morinth's i9000 Dominate capability by making use of the subsequent trick. Play Samara's Devotion objective up to the point where Samara cónfronts. Mass Effect 2 (2010) All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Mass Effect 2 (2010) > Guides > GregDave's Guides. 313 ratings. Optimal Mission Order. By GregDave. This was written by LordTrinen, but was helpful and I wanted to share for the steam community. Several modifications have been made based on user input from the Steam community. Thanks guys! URL: http.

Mass Effect 2: How to Get & Keep Samara or Morinth Loya

Mass Effect 2: Komplettlösung, Tipps und Tricks. Alle Missionen, Tipps, Klassen, Begleiter, Entscheidungen und mehr. Aktualisiert am 14. Mai 2021. Mit Mass Effect 2 geht die legendäre Science. Original Post. I assume someone else must have mentioned this, but after completing some loyalty missions I'm not receiving the achievement or associated Advance Training Power. So far, I'm missing Samara (Reave), Mordin (Neural Shock) and Jacob (Barrier). Follow-up: Achievements and powers showed up a couple of real time hours later

Samara: The Ardat-Yakshi Mass Effect Wiki Fando

post-hype: The Best Story in Mass Effect 2

Mass Effect 2: Optimal Mission Order - TheGame

Cheats for Mass Effect 2 Bonus 25% Experience . Beat the game on any difficulty . 200k Credits. Start New Game after 1 Playthrough. 50k of each Resource. Start New Game after 1 Playthrough . New Colors for Party Members . Complete a party member's loyalty mission. Unlock Loyalty Skills . Complete the Loyalty missions for each of your party members to unlock their individuals skills. Armor. Guide for the No One Left Behind Achievment in Mass Effect 2. Squad Loyalty Before you start the suicide mission there's a few things that needs to be done, First you need to make sure that you have completed all you crew members loyalty mission, preferably before you do the Reaper IFF mission, with the exception of legion for obvious reasons. Also make sure you use either the Paragon. Continuing on with Mass Effect: Legendary Edition, Mass Effect 2's choices represent some of the most impactful of the series. Your decisions throughout the game for each squad-mate's loyalty. Mass Effect 2 Mass Effect series. 2010. PS3, X360, The Prodigal) Mordin Loyalty (Mordin: Old Blood) Samara Loyalty (Samara: The Ardat-Yakshi) Tali Loyalty (Tali: Treason).

Continuing my look at the loyalty missions of Mass Effect 2, this week I write about Zaeed, Jacob, Samara, and Grunt.Next week I'll finish the remaining squad members and offer some concluding. Mass Effect 2 gives Shepards of each gender a variety of options to romance in the game. There are a total of 12 relationships that you can have in the game, with a number of side relationships. Complete Mass Effect 2 twice, or complete it once with a character imported from Mass Effect 1. Master at Arms ( 15 points ) Play Samara's loyalty mission up to the point where Samara confronts Moritnth. Save the game immediately before the confrontation. When it is time to choose who you will eliminate, choose the option that lets Morinth get the upper-hand on Samara and kill her. Create. Optimal Mission Order: Dossier: Tali - Story-wise, it makes sense for you to recruit Tali straight away in act 2 because of Shepard's pre-existing relationship with the Quarian. What's more, she's arguably the best Mass Effect companion ever. Dossier: The Justicar - Both the Justicar and Assassin dossier quests are initiated on Illium, so it's good to get them done one after another Samara is a fictional character from BioWare's Mass Effect franchise, who serves as a party member (or squadmate) in the original Mass Effect trilogy. She is an asari, a feminine species in the Mass Effect universe who are naturally inclined towards biotics, the mental ability to manipulate dark energy and generate various psychokinetic effects

Mass Effect 2 Walkthrough - Samara's Loyalty Mission

Samara Mass Effect 2 Wik

How I Gave Shepard His Own Loyalty Mission in Mass Effect 2 On finding your own reasons to fight. Kenneth Shepard Follow on Twitter May 20, 2021. 5 minutes read . The following will contain spoilers for Mass Effect 2. Reader discretion is advised. They may be the star, but Mass Effect 2 isn't really about protagonist Commander Shepard. The second game in Bioware's science fiction trilogy. If your Mass Effect 2 mod requires patching so that it will work with this mod, you may use these files as a basis to do so, provided you credit this mod and link back to it. You are not required to let me know before hand, but I would appreciate you dropping a comment if you do so. File credits. This author has not credited anyone else in this file Donation Points system. This mod is opted-in. The Suicide Mission, as you've probably guessed from the name, is an important story step in Mass Effect 2. Commander Shepard spends all of their time throughout the game to prep for this mission, including the upgrades we talked about in our general mistakes to avoid piece from earlier last month.That's only the first part

Mass Effect Legendary Edition Guide: Suicide Mission Mass Effect 2. by Liana Ruppert on Jun 06, 2021 at 05:23 PM. The Suicide Mission, as you've probably guessed from the name, is an important story step in Mass Effect 2. Commander Shepard spends all of their time throughout the game to prep for this mission, including the upgrades we talked. Mass Effect 2 Atmospheric Soundtrack. Played during shuttle rides, but the whole song is played post-Prologue: Awakening Mission. Played after defeating Tarak and when Garrus is dying and during conversations with Garrus in the mission. Played during conversations with Mordin in his recruitment and loyalty missions

Mass Effect 3's romance system is a continuation of 2, but without loyalty missions or strict restrictions on whom you can romance until the lock-in point. Until then you can pursue multiple. Mass effect 2 samara or morinth. Morinth ist eine Ardat-Yakshi und Tochter der Asari - Justikarin Samara. In Mass Effect 2 kann sie Mitglied in Commander Shepards Team werden During Samara's loyalty mission you have a choice of either helping Samara take down her serial killer daughter Morinth or help Morinth kill Samara who then takes her place.I have never sided with. Mass Effect 2 is an action role-playing game developed by BioWare for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. The game takes place in the year 2185, with the player reprising the role of an elite human soldier named Commander Shepard, set out to assemble an elite team and investigate the disappearances of entire human colonies on the fringes of space

Billie Eilish’s mom was in Mass Effect | PCGamesN

During this phase of our Mass 2 Effect Trophy Guide, you will be completing any loyalty missions you have been neglecting, and acquiring the Reaper IFF. While completing your squad's missions, it's important to spend some time mining planets for the necessary materials to upgrade the Normandy as well as any upgrades you desire for Shepard and the crew Mass Effect 2 - Samara Loyalty Mission (Insanity) (Paragon . Loyalty Mission: Samara. Samara pursues the lead on Morinth to Omega, and learns that Cerberus is deceitful and cruel but not in the way she expected. During the investigation on Omega, which includes tracking down a Cerberus safe house, Samara expands on Morinth. Morinth is a seducer, a killer, and dangerous but Morinth is something. This mod works with all copies of Mass Effect 2 and all of the DLC (DLC is not required however) What this mod does: This mod allows all classes to have access to soldier weapon sets (Heavy weapon, sniper rifle, assault rifle, shotgun, and pistol), and on the collector ship mission it will unlock a special weapon for you. Instruction how to.

Mass Effect 3: War Assets + Multiplayer = Best EndingMass Effect 2 [HD] #37 Samara vs

Mass Effect 2 - The Lair Of The Shadow Broker Cheat Codes: ----- Submitted by: David K. Cheat mode: ----- Use a text editor to edit the Coalesced.ini file in the \Program Files\Team JPN\ Mass Effect 2\BioGame\Config\PC\Cooked directory. Change the indicated lines in the file to their new values to unlock the corresponding cheat function. Effect Original line Modified line ----- No reloads. Mass Effect 2 loyalty missions. You'll need to successfully complete every crew member's loyalty mission to secure their loyalty during the final sequence. Some loyalty missions can be failed. Mass Effect Legendary Edition Guide: Suicide Mission Mass Effect 2. Fredrick June 7, 2021. Suicide missions, as you might guess from their name, are an important story step in Mass Effect 2. Commander Shepard spends all his time preparing for this mission throughout the game. This includes the upgrades we talked about in common mistakes Mass Effect 3: All Consequences Of Mass Effect 2's Suicide Mission. Posted on 2021-05-24. Mass Effect 2 has a rather climactic end in the form of the Suicide Mission. Depending on the preparations you made leading up to it, and the choices you make during the mission itself, many of the characters can die — including Commander Shepard Mass Effect 2: Samara oder Morinth spieletipp . Mass Effect 2 will throw plenty of difficult choices your way as you journey through its various galaxies. Choosing one person to recruit/save over another is always a tough decision to make. Here's everything you should know about picking Morinth or Samara in Mass Effect 2. Samara Loyalty Mission. Mass Effect 2 Loyalty Missions You can do the loyalty missions in any order, but you'll need to do all of them for the achievements. I tried to do them in the order I added them to my squad ; Follow/Fav Mass Effect 2 AU: Lanius. By: College Fool. Loyalty Mission: Legion. Legion's loyalty, removed from Cerberus as it is, is much the same. The Heretics have a virus that will brainwash the True.